The artifact (2014-2021):
Indie horror audiogame. Published.
• Researched the pre-Columbian theogony to develop the core concept.
• Wrote the story and the dialogue.
• Planed and designed the levels to better suit the story.
• Planed and designed the teasers and trailers.
• Expanded this horror universe by writing various stories that lead up to the game.
• Wrote the draft for an audio-novel that will act as a sequel of the game.
Hombres de paja (2018-2020):
• Co-wrote the literary scripts for the entire 7 chapters.
• Co-wrote the technical scripts for the entire 7 chapters.
• Directed the illustrator.
El camino de las lágrimas (2018):
Transmedia experience divided into three parts.
• Developed the core concept based on the eponymous book by Jorge Bucay.
• Co-wrote the story and the script.
• Designed each of it´s parts to work together and enhance the experience.
Shorts Mexico official selection (2015):
My short film “Improbus” was projected on various movie theaters as part of the shorts Mexico 10th festival.
Torneo de guión cinematográfico - Honorific mention (2017):
On a time constraint, we had to solve several writing challenges. I achieved an honorific mention with a written exercise called “Burdel de los deseos”.
48 Hours Film Project – Projection (2017):
With some prompts we had to write and produce a short film in under 48 hours. Me and one friend made it on time, and got to see “Avaricia” on a movie theather.
Shorts Mexico script finalist (2017):
My script “La rutina” was among the 10 script finalists of the 12th Shorts Mexico Festival.
Rosalba - musical project (2019 – present):
I write powerful lyrics and music, about how I see the world and myself.